PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, February 17, 2012

All by my self!!!

Welp....my household has been sick...Hubby's got a cold....Baby getting over double ear infection and strep....And me Momma, getting over sinus infection.....and thinking I am catching hubby's cold.......or Baby's strep....Ugh...

I of course haven't written in a while....and as you can tell from the side bar here....no one follows my blog or is subscribed to it....so its like I am literately talking (typing) to my self...LOL!!!!!! So hello me!!!!! I am just being silly........

Work has just about killed me and the rest of my co-workers....lol inventory....holy crap!!! Its done and over with....just sore bones and migraines left. 

So my next days of are this coming Monday and Tuesday.....and I am dedicating Monday as my blog day...LOL!!!  


No comments: