PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, January 30, 2012

Mini Thanksgiving Dinner

Mini Thanksgiving Dinner (in a flash)

I am not a stay at home mom. I work 35-40hrs a week then come home and deal with a house and of course a hungry hubby and child.  

So I really was wanting a Thanksgiving dinner....crazy hu....no not to me...lol!!!  This is a very quick and easy meal.


 
-Potato Buds
-Stove top stuffing....I used the cornbread kind
-Kraft mac&cheese...(every dinner must have this LOL)
-Heinz Turkey Gravy
-Oscer Mayer Carving Board 
Roasted Turkey Breast (WOOHOO had a coupon)
-Crescent Rolls (WOOHOO had a coupon)


Fix the ingredients as directed on pack. When the stuffing is done scoop it out in a casserole dish, place turkey on top and then pour gravy over top of it. Place it in the oven at 375 for about 20-30 mins or in till the gravy is bubbly! AND there ya go.....a mini Thanksgiving dinner in a flash......hope you enjoy!!!!

No comments: