PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, January 30, 2012

How to add your own tab buttons

Tutorial to how to add your own tab buttons

BEFORE you start you need to make sure you have pages already linked to your page.....to do that...go to layout.....go to gadgets and go to add pages....and just follow the instructions........okay...now ready for my stuff.......

ALSO BEFORE YOU START!!!!
I use photobucket as a photo hosting.........if you don't have a photo hosting go to photobucket.com and open you up an account...its easy and simple.......then upload your image......




IF I LOSE YOU I AM SORRY....I am not a very good teacher....and this is my first tutorial!!!!! Please bear with me!!!!!!

OH yeah...you will prob find a lot of mistakes in my grammar and spelling.....yeah I know... LOL!!!  









STEP ONE!!!

Photobucket STEP TWO!!! Photobucket STEP THREE!!! Photobucket STEP FOUR!!! Photobucket STEP FIVE!!!! Photobucket STEP SIX!!!! Photobucket STEP SEVEN!!!!Photobucket Okay, so that is the end of that....I really hope this helps you.....this is how I done it and it worked for me.......let me know what you think.......AND SHARE!!!

No comments: