PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, January 30, 2012

Bloggy Thingy!!!

OKAY!!!! 

So when I started this blog I wanted to work on it all the time.....Well that was wrong!!! Life gets so busy and fast you really just fly threw life without stopping..... 




SOOOOOO!!!!!
I have been working on this blog. I have been to other peoples blogs and they are beautiful and I wanted mine to be just as equally beautiful...I think I have done a good job.....SO I got some tips for those who want to start blogging and want a beautiful blog not a plain one!! SOOOO Here we go...........BUT first....please be aware....that what I am about to tell you....well...I found it....I did not create it.....and I will provide the links to the page I got it from........


OKAY!!!! 

Grab box

.......oh yes...this took me time to figure out...and burn google up trying to find an easy one....so this is the one I found and that I used....and its simple once of course you figure it out......



Here is the link to the Grab box tutorial!



Just follow her instructions and you will get it soon enough....trail and error my friend.....



Your own background 


This was also tricky....I have NO CLUE about html code...and so glad that I found this to help out!!!


Google Blog Help

And like always just follow the instructions.




I made and created my own backgrounds and title to my page. I used digital scrap booking elements and papers to create them....with GIMP of course. YOU need to have knowledge of GIMP and PHOTOSHOP before you start!!!!!  IF You have GIMP or PHOTOSHOP you can go to google and search for free scrap booking kits.... 
PLEASE read their rules if you can use their stuff for blogs and websites....its not fair to steal if they are willing to share their stuff.....please follow policy.



Centering HTML

Okay this worked for me....so maybe it will work for you.....I wanted my page tabs..(that I made) 
THIS ONLY WORKS if you customized  your tabs. You should know a little bit about html....I don't know much lol.....but.......In the html box that you copied and paste your tabs in from photobucket...or anything else that you got your code.....

OKAY....before the start of your code put < center > just like that but squashed together.....then do the same at the very end of your html code......This worked for me...thank goodness...it was driving me crazy!!!! It all out of line and stuff.....


Centering You Image Header 


If  you are like me you like having control over your blog. Well Like I said above it was driving me crazy because everything was out of line.....just nuts.....Once again this only for your customized image header. Go to your Template  Designer.Go to advance scroll down to where you see CSS.....


Okay....In the html code space  copy and paste this code.......           
.header-outer {margin-left:300px;}  

 Where you see the 300 you can change it  like putting 100 or any number you want to get the right spot you need.....and that's it and that simple!!!!


So just go have fun blogging.....Please don't forget to share my blog with your friends.....if you have your own blog....don't forget to grab my logo to add to yours......














No comments: