PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, February 3, 2012

Frugal Me!!!

I like to get by as cheap as I can....couponing, reusing and ect.  When we remodeled and built on a dinning room and new kitchen...we placed a 6ftx6ft window. When I was shopping around for curtains, I could not find anything I wanted...and the ones I did want.....could break the bank.
So on my hunt for curtains I got off track and found in the fall clearance aisle of my local Wal-Mart where they had it marked down cheap. I bought 2 table clothes because well they where cheap LOL!!! So it hit me when I got home to make curtains out of them. I liked the colors they matched my kitchen so...why not. I CAN'T SEW!!! SO I went to the curtain department and bought hooks.....and well here ya go....... LOL 


Photobucket
  

So in the same clearance aisle, I came across fabric napkins....and yes they where cheap....I think $1 for a 2 pack. I bought 3 pks. Really going to use them as napkins. But, I got hit with the idea of Valences for my 3 kitchen windows....So I folded them like a triangle, and got small extension rods and TA DA!!! Valences. Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: