PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Dry Erase Book

Photobucket


I made this from a similar idea that my sons preschool teacher made for the class to help them write. I just added more things and a bigger binder.  

WHAT YOU WILL NEED  
-A 1 1/2in. binder 
-A pack of sheet protectors 
-Work books. I bought mine for a $1 at the dollar store. Also I used three. 
-Dry erase markers. 

You can either buy or make sheet on the computer for your child. This can go threw the years with them it isn't just for preschool or kindergarten. I included pages with his name and sight words that he has to know as well as the work books that I bought at the dollar store. My son really likes it and works from it often. You can switch it up with whatever your child is working on at school. I made this one for my son to help him with writing his name, learning the ABC's, numbers and simple math.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



No comments: