PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

OH THE SWEET COUNTRY LIFE!!!

This is a little table.....if it was redone....I would not have a small throw on it....lol...its actually a old card table..the top swivels and folds out. This table...has been around just about all my life. Sitting on top of the table....is some random photos of my baby boy. In the back is two doves kissing......This use to belong to my grandmother....is seems to be made of concrete but it was in her yard so I brought it home and brought it inside.  On the opposite side is an old copper watering can that my hubby brought home from the flea market for me.......he knows how to please me LOL!!! OH the small things make me smile.....ANYHOOO....I just placed random flowers and twigs and some other thingys I have no idea what are....LOL...
Photobucket

On the wall behind the table is some kind of vine that I found in my yard.....I don't think it was poison vine....because I would have been eaten up with it...LOL!!!


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
Photobucket

Photobucket
                     Photobucket  

No comments: