PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, July 17, 2011

!!!Coming Soon!!!

ec·lec·tic/iˈklektik/
Adjective: Deriving ideas, style, or taste from a broad and diverse range of sources.
Noun: A person who derives ideas, style, or taste from a broad and diverse range of sources.
 
 
This definition explains it all!!! I am eclectic in just about every area in my life....from hobbies to personality!!
 
I dabble in a little bit of every thing....from photography, painting and digital art. I love to create and be creative. I want to share this part of my life with you.
 
I will be sharing my fav websites and blogs with you. Its a broad range of ideas, how to's, DIY, crafts, and recipes.
 
So please feel free to come back in the coming days or weeks to see what I have new. I would also love to hear your fav sites, ideas and recipes. So go a head and don't be shy!!! LOL...tell them to me!!!

No comments: